School Workload Conference
23 May 2017
10.00am to 15.30
The Belfry Hotel, Nottingham, Mellors Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY
A conference to discuss good practice in reducing teacher and school staff workloads. Hosted by Nottingham’s Education Improvement Board who were behind the development of the Fair Workload Charter.
The conference will include:
- A keynote from Professor Sir David Greenaway, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Nottingham
- The story of how Nottingham’s Fair Workload Charter was developed
- Case studies from schools that have successfully implemented the charter
- A keynote from Dr Mary Bousted, general secretary of the ATL and soon to be joint general secretary of the new National Education Union
- Presentation from the DfE Teacher Workload and Deployment Unit
Cost is £100 per delegate.
Pre-register now to reserve your place by emailing email@example.com